Saturday 7 December 2013

US Forward Artillery Observation Team


Today I finished painting and basing a US FAO team from Warlord to reinforce my Chain of Command US forces. These minis are a real joy to paint, full of character and with really nice detail: from the watch being observed by the officer (center) also holding the telephone, to the compass held by the figure in the rignt plotting the fire coordinates onto a map. The figure of the left carries a wireless radio on his back (the antenna is still work in progress!)



FAC teams are a must to play CoC in order to direct your big mortars (battalion assets) on the table.

I'm also finishing a similar team for the Germans that I will show here in due time

9 comments:

  1. Greate paint work !!!

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great painting work. A fantastic team!

    On the other hand, I have read your very good article about CoC in "Breaking War" magazine. Very good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice painting. They'll cause the german player some headaches I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely little characters and as you say ' a must for CoC'.
    Superb painting.
    Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Work pal. I´m willing to see them "in person".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great characters nice paint job love the figures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all for your comments, I really appreciate. The painting workshop I attended early last summer (posted in July) has been quite useful to improve the speed and efficiency of my painting time

    ReplyDelete